SAVOIA BD JET: proven batch reaction in high temperature , reaches 98-99% of conversion in a single step
** Since the 2003 year, our innovative process is used for Small Business, On-farming biodiesel production
and Home Brewing. The machinery is working in The Netherlands, UK, USA, Korea, Chile, Belgium,
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Guatemala, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal,
South Africa, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago.
grade, easy-to-use machinery for
- Stainless Steel bodies and pipes, accept palm oil to be processed
- Can process any edible or not edible crude, NOT degummed virgin vegetable oil
- Innovative super-mixing technology, by pump + opposite helicals + heating coil + buffer with anti-vortex
- Reduced energy consumption: 60 Wh/liter, including the veggie oil dewatering
- Liquid lye (50% purity) can be used as catalizer (inexpensive sawdust dry "washing" may be used in
this case. Please consult us about)
- Average cost of the hot reaction is 0.19-0.20 USD/L, with bulk methanol priced 400 USD/T
- No maintenance needed. It exists two mobile parts only. None electronics included.
*** Biodiesel Quality control trough Viscosity & Specific Gravity (JAOCS,Vol72-11, 1995) -> FREE download here!
*** We can also supply a handheld REFRACTOMETER to re-check mono and diglycerides content
Expandable from 400 to 5000 L/day (1250 gal/day), with hot gravity settling:
With liquid lye, each module can perform up to 15 reactions in 24h. Then, by sending each mixture to external
settling tanks (BD4-E type). the reaction processor becomes free to handle successive hot reactions. This way,
one M50 module may settle, along the 24h, up to 5,000 liters/day(1250 gal/day) of high quality biodiesel
** NOTE: the 8-9h gravity settling time into the ISOLATED decanters defines the daily production. Each batch reaction, from the oil drying up to the reaction end, takes 60-90 minutes only.
- Ask details and prices here!!
Available today: bigger M16/24/32/40/50 modules with the updated BD4 reactor
** See here pictures of the M40 module sold to the Trinidad island
** Download video of a M8 module (2007) here!
NEW!! for installation in reduced
spaces, with FORCED SEPARATION of the
|Kent Renewable Energy offers solar thermal solutions||