** Integrated off grid and on-grid hybrid
systems wind-diesel up to 2500KW, with clutched
gensets, no battery bank needed!. Ask here!
- The wind turbine generators
are designed for battery charging (as independent off-grid power supply)
and to work in parallel with the public network (on-grid power supply)
Includes load diverter regulator (battery charger and resistors)
Can supply AC power by adding our sine wave inverters off-grid and on-grid
|Rated power (W)||450||1000||2000||5000|
|Cut in speed (m/s)||3||3||3||3|
|Rated speed (m/s)||8
|Survival speed (m/s)||50|
Up wind, HAWT, overspeed by tilt up rotor
|Rotor dia (m)||2.5||2.8||3.2||5|
|Rotor blades||Fiber glass epoxi|
|Price e/w U$S||750.-||1100.-||1450.-||4300.-|
see F1000 power curve here!
see F500 picture here!
from the batteries, you can get AC 50/60hz supply, by using our SPI Inverters
NEW!! 50 Kw wind turbine, 23m
rotor, 8 m/s rated speed, variable pitch,
* Power from 0.3 to 50 kw
* The vertical wind mills accept
wind from any direction generating with
* Reduced noise due low speed
* Generation starts at 2 m/s, with rated speed of 7-8 m/s
* No overspeed possible and none
spin effect due the lack of directional tail
* Ideal for the roof top in high buildings
* Mounted over single pole from 5.5 to 11m height, with no guys
* 5-7 engineered blades designed to prevent vibration
* V600 unit (generator, blades, controller) for 600W/12VDC at 8 m/s, costs U$S 2100.- FOBHAWT SPECIAL OFFER !
WINDPACK 5, stores up to 5 kwh/day, having 8 m/s windspeed. Standard 220V/50hz or 110V/60hz output!
Price: U$S 1350.- Ex-works
* SAVOIA F500, horizontal wind turbine for 500/800 W power generation
* SPI 15 DC-AC inverter, 1.5Kw continuous, pure sine wave
* Set of connection drawings and easy install instructions
==> To receive details of payment and shipping, please send us this email
New product for high efficiency: wind-electric water pumping!
AEROPUMP 5 from 2.8 to 0.4 m3/h: F600 wind turbine + 1.5kw SPI inverter + std 4" x 1/2 HP well pump.
Price: U$S 1950.- Ex-Works
|Due to the limitation of natural resources on our planet, countries like US, Canada and UK are going for renewable energy sources to sustain the ongoing need of people and to cut down on toxic effects on the environment. Renewable energy sources cost much less in comparison to fossil fuels and are not limited which is a better alternative for the future. As renewable energy sources are not limited so the costs will go down as the demand increases over time.|